SOLD-OUT ON A PUBLIC ROUND — IMPORTANT TIPS
Welcome to the Cryptorsy blog where we share hot takes on everything crypto. Today, we'll share with you about selling out public rounds.
Raising token sales is certainly the dream of any Cryptopreneur. But getting sold out in no time?
Such dreams are reserved for the audacious ones.
But however audacious it may sound, selling out on a public round is possible. Having achieved and analyzed many sell-outs over the years, we realize that crypto-marketing is a necessary evil in the game. We have shared with you other aspects of marketing, and you can check these articles out on our website. In this article, we will be zooming in on audience interaction as a part of crypto-marketing.
we present you with effective crypto marketing strategies to drive your sales.
Saying, people don't care what you know till they know that you care. You must create an impression that you are interested in the lives of your audience. Talk about popular holidays, festivals, football, movies, and entertainment. Create a relatable persona so that your audience feels welcome in your space. However, you must make sure to offer valuable information through each content while the rest remain side attractions. Keep them updated on crypto projects you are working on. and recent discoveries in the industry. When you come off as the relatable crypto expert that is always ready to help, your audience builds their trust and loyalty around your brand.
Relationship marketing offers many benefits to your brand. Statistics have it that customers who are properly engaged tend to rake in 51% higher sales and revenue than new customers. They also tend to spend 23% more than new customers. When your customer retention increases by 5%.
Attracting a new audience
As you build your engagement with loyal customers, it is important that you expand your community with new customers. Below are effective strategies for generating new leads.
- Issuing allocations for micro-influencers - Just as you have a community of customers that are loyal to you, your prospective audience has committed to various individuals who can influence them. Collaborating with these influencers means that your prospective audience gets to meet you through a trusted source. The effect of micro-influencer marketing is that you can earn the trust of new customers without engaging them directly. Influencer marketing is so important that 75% of customers trust recommendations from influencers and within their social circles. More specifically, 49% of customers depend on recommendations from influencers before engaging businesses.
- Creation of viral content This is perhaps one of the coolest marketing strategies. When you create content that trends, people want to be a part of the buzz. They engage this buzz by sharing, liking, and commenting, making the content even more popular. By implication, viral content makes people market your brand without intending to do so. This gives you a wider reach and better credibility. To get results within a short time, you can leverage existing trends while creating content. A trending Tik Tok challenge is a good way to leverage trends. In 2021, online videos reached at least 92% of internet users worldwide. They ranged from comedies to DIYs, tutorials, and music videos. This should give a rough sketch of content ideas you can come up with to connect to your target audience.
- Engage PR - you can also firm things up by writing informative pieces. Articles that help people navigate crypto tend to gain traction. However, writing well is not enough to gain traction. Putting your articles up on popular crypto sites is a more effective way. Cointelegraph and coin desk are prestigious examples of sites that you should check out.
- Event marketing creating an event around the public round is always an effective way to market your rounds. With every day marked by activity or the other, your target audience gets the notion that your event is really a thing. Make sure to add gifts and rewards. They sustain engagement and expand your reach. In the U.S., at least 79% of marketers use event marketing to generate sales. It's high time you joined the league too. More importantly, your events should be tailored toward the interests of your target audience.
For instance, sports stakeout or anime hangout is an exceptional hook for men.
With all these tips in the bag, you'll find yourself at a good starting point and the results would show in no time. However, there are other nuggets you can leverage for sustaining your sales as a cryptopreneur. Do watch these spaces for more details.
In the meantime, we are available to optimize your strategies. We can help you get better results over a shorter period of time. Reach out to us.
- Launch of Airdrop campaign (distribution of tokens) ,- everyone likes free gifts, but everyone loves free money. Since records show that nine in every ten people enjoy freebies, then extra tokens attract more buyers who look forward to receiving freebies. You can theme them along with events like a birthday, holiday, or random raffle draws. In fact, giving free tokens is one of the fastest ways to become n influencer in the crypto space.
- Launching a Bounty campaign and Community Rewards - you could launch a public round with an eventful campaign and offer free tokens. However, gifts should come as rewards for the highest buys or referrals. Campaigns and reward systems make your customers personalize your need to sell. With something in it for them, they put the best of their abilities into driving your sales.